Dedicated IT Support That’s Built For Your Business
Our specialist IT Support services help you manage your IT with the minimum of investment, hassle and time. Using our support desk services means that you can benefit from the skills and experience of our fully qualified IT engineers whilst you get on with running your business.
Some of the benefits of the CF Systems IT Support service include;
- Access to highly skilled (Microsoft, Cisco, WatchGuard, VM Ware, 3CX, Kaspersky certified amongst many other major IT technology providers) engineering staff for every technical requirement.
- Remote and / or on site assistance as required. Read More About On Site IT Support
- Streamlined, proven process for bringing you on board painlessly, including negotiating transfer(s) from existing support providers.
- Cost Effectiveness. Our support services provide you with access to best in class IT skills without the costs of direct employment.
- Proactive monitoring of agreed key infrastructure. Helping us spot and address issues before they manifest themselves.
- Full insight into your systems. We are able to provide structured, costed plans for upgrades and improvements to your systems in close cooperation with you and with full prioritisation.
- A single point of contact for your various IT systems and vendors.
- Flexible hours. We tailor our support hours to your business needs. Out of Hours cover, or even 24 x 7 support ? No problem. Read More About Our Out Of Hours Support
- Plain English. We keep our jargon and IT speak to the minimum
We’ve been providing support services for over 19 years now, so our processes and skills are highly developed, even to the extent of a process to bring you on board seamlessly and without disruption from your current provider.
Our services come with a range of payment and contract models. We’ll always do our best to ensure we tailor the service we provide to the requirements you have, there are no standard “packages” that we’ll try to force you into at CF Systems. See Contract Type Options