CF Systems are looking for an Office Administrator
Could you be our next Office Administrator ? We’re looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual able to work as part of a dynamic commercial team and also able to work unsupervised. You enjoy a challenge, love customers, thrive on achievement and have an eye for detail.
This is a full time, permanent position focusing on the successful administration of the sales and purchasing departments at CF Systems. Good written and telephone communication skills are essential as is thorough attention to detail. Duties include
- Liaison with technical departments
- Specification and procurement of hardware and software in coordination with technical department and suppliers
- Supporting the Sales Manager in the preparation and progression of sales enquiries
- Preparation of sales quotations and liaison with clients around these
- Timely preparation of customer invoices
- Helping ensure specifications are correct and that deadlines are met
- Efficient telephone answering and forwarding
- Updating and administration of internal systems
- Weekly performance sales reporting
Hours of work: 8.30 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location: CF Systems Ltd, 50 Cardrew Way, Cardrew Industrial Est, Redruth, Cornwall TR15 1SS
Holiday: Standard 28 days per year (based on working 5 days per week). Bank & Public holidays are classed as a normal working day, the only day we close is Christmas Day.
Salary: Salary circa £19 to £22k, dependant on experience
Must be literate and numerate.
Good telephone manner
Highly developed attention to detail and administrative skills
Experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Able to work well as part of a team as well as work on own initiative when required.
Proactivity and self motivation
Able to remain calm under pressure.
IT industry experience, whilst ideal is not essential as full training will be given
Sense of Humour
CVs and covering letter to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mrs Christina Bray (Director). NO AGENCIES.